Nuvair has been manufacturing low pressure breathing air systems for the working diver for over 20 years. We offer standard and custom configurations for a wide variety of stationary and portable installations. Nuvair can create customized compressors to meet your specific needs and guide you through the many configurations that the compressor packages can be purchased in. Our salesman understand that needs, budget and comfort level lead to the choices one makes on the type, brand and model of compressor you will be using. Nuvair offers custom configurations of "tried and true" compressor brands combined with electric, gas or diesel motors of the same caliber.
Our commercial diving low pressure compressors are broken down into three categories, Light Duty, Medium Duty, and Heavy Duty. This web page is designed to guide you through the different compressor packages and options available to you. We realize that not all options are pictured and described which is why we encourage you to call us and help us create the perfect compressor package for you.
All Nuvair compressor packages are manufactured in-house and tested before leaving Nuvair. From start to finish our technicians are making sure your package is inspected, tested and delivered on time.
Standard Features and Options:
- We can meet OSHA, ADC, IMCA, Army Corps., CE UL, ASME, TUV, CSA standards by request
- Abac, Champion, Quincy, Rotair, Comp Air
- Electric, Gas, or Diesel motors by Baldor, Weg, Honda, Deutz, Kohler, Kubota or Yanmar
- Aluminum, Steel or Stainless Steel frames with vibration mounts, drip pans, and belt guards that encapsulate the compressor package.
- Base, tank mount and onsite installation options as well.
- Lifting eyes, forklift slots, raised feet, wheels, and handles are options provided for ease of transportation.
- Hankison or Norgren breathing air filtration can be provided
- Air coolers, Refrigerated Dryers, Desiccant Dryers, and Volume Tanks in Steel or Stainless Steel ASME Rated.
- Analyzers and sensors for moisture, high temperature, CO, CO2, and O2 with or without alarms and automatic shutdown.
- Head Un-loaders or Load Genie
- Diver Manifolds and Regulators
- Audible and Visual Alarms combined with Mechanical and Digital readouts both panel and component based
- Auto shutdowns and air bleed valves
- Third Party Lab Air Analysis
- Nuvair Food Grade Synthetic Oil
We have broken down our low pressure compressors into three categories based on the CFM of the compressor. Click on the link of your expected use to see compressors that we offer in each of the categories.
Our light duty compressors are ideal for shallow work areas in depths of 20 ft. (7 Meters) or less. Lightweight, low cost and portability are the main reasons for choosing a light duty compressor.
These low pressure compressors are continuous duty compressors that can support multiple divers in shallow water or a single diver at depth. Medium duty compressors are 18 CFM to 50 CFM and often used for inland diving or on small boats. We use Champion, Quincy and Rotair blocks with either electric motors, gas or diesel engines to build these compressors for working divers.
Deep diving, heavy duty, off shore, words that lead into 50 CFM and higher compressors. Used for offshore diving, putting multiple divers in the water and simply built to last. The Quincy 5120 is our primary block for these packages producing 85 to 95 CFM. For more CFM we are now supplying rotary screw packages into the hundreds of CFM.
Custom Build Your Compressor
Fill in our LP compressor form with the brands and models of a compressor package you would like built and we will custom quote a system for you.