You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air Storage & Containment
Nuvair offers a range of fill protection and air storage systems from stock designs to custom installations.
Our fill containment stations are available in 2 to 6 cylinder configurations and with single or dual fill pressures. Our 2 bay models come in manual or pneumatic door opening and the 3 to 6 bay models are all constructed with pneumatic doors.
- All steel construction with grade 8 steel structural hardware
- 3rd party tested to meet NFPA 1901 Standard
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Vertical blast tubes direct air blast and debris away from operator should a failure occur
- Useable with existing fill controls
- 1 or 2 SCBA recharging
- Designed to fit SCUBA and SCBA cylinders range of sizes
- Liners to protect cylinders paint and reduce wear
- Doors open to 60° for easy cylinder installation
We are taking advantage of the latest in cylinder technology. Our new storage tanks are light weight 4500, 5000, and 6000 PSI tanks that can be filled and transported across most of the world's borders & best of all, offers a 10 year hydro test interval and U.S. standard 3/4"-14 valve inlet threads. All Cylinders designed under specification ISO 9809-Parts 1 & 2; and are dot qualified. 3 sizes to choose from: 4500, 5000, 6000 PSI
Nuvair Manufacturers Air Receivers in Horizontal, Vertical and Grasshopper configurations. All tanks are available from 30 to 240 gallon sizes, with larger sizes possible. Packages with breathing air filtration are built around high quality tanks to the latest ASME code. The volume tanks are painted with a primer coat and optional durable acrylic enamel top coat. Framed tanks are enclosed in rugged marine grade aluminum frames and have eyes and or forklift feet. Brass fittings and stainless steel hardware are used on all our low volume tanks. Breathing Air packages are available with Norgren or Hankison filter systems installed and additional types of inlet and outlet fittings.
Nuvair offers stock and custom designed storage racks for your high pressure tanks. Let us know what your looking for and we will build you a quote to match your needs.
Vertical or horizontal racks can be made from heavy duty steel with cradle and manifold systems included. Our standard racks can accommodate 6, 12, 16 or 18 tanks and are custom racks can do what ever you need.
- Manifolds in Brass or Stainless Steel
- Multiple lift and or pick up points
- Lifting Eye Certifications
- Horizontal frame with compressor mounted on top
- Powder coating
- Regulators & Gauges