You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gas Storage Tanks, Air Bank Racks & Fill Containment Stations
Nuvair offers a range of fill containment stations and air storage systems from stock designs to custom installations. Also known as fragmentation cabinets and blast cabinets, our fill containment stations come in two- to four-cylinder configurations with single- or dual-fill pressures. Our two-bay models come in manual or pneumatic door opening; the three- and four-bay models are all constructed with pneumatic doors.
- All steel construction with grade 8 steel structural hardware
- Third party tested to meet or exceed NFPA 1901: Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Vertical blast tubes direct air blast and debris away from operator should a failure occur
- Useable with existing fill controls
- 1 or 2 SCBA recharging
- Designed to fit SCUBA and SCBA cylinders range of sizes
- Liners to protect cylinders paint and reduce wear
- Doors open to 60° for easy cylinder installation
We are taking advantage of the latest in cylinder technology. Our new storage tanks are lightweight 4500, 5000, and 6000 PSI (310, 345, and 413 bar) tanks that can be filled and transported across most of the world's borders. And best of all, our newest cylinders offer a 10-year hydro test interval and U.S. standard 3/4"-14 valve inlet threads.
All cylinders are designed under specification ISO 9809-Parts 1 & 2, and are DOT qualified.
Nuvair manufacturers air receivers in horizontal, vertical and grasshopper configurations. All tanks are available from 30 to 240 gallon sizes, with larger sizes possible. Packages with breathing air filtration are built around high quality tanks to the latest ASME code. The volume tanks are painted with a primer coat and optional durable acrylic enamel top coat. Framed tanks are enclosed in rugged marine grade aluminum frames and have eyes and/or forklift feet. Brass fittings and stainless steel hardware are used on all our low volume tanks. Breathing air packages are available with Norgren or Hankison filter systems installed and additional types of inlet and outlet fittings.
Nuvair offers stock and custom designed storage racks for your high pressure tanks. Let us know what your looking for and we will build you a quote to match your needs.
Vertical or horizontal racks can be made from heavy duty steel with cradle and manifold systems included. Our standard racks can accommodate 6, 12, 16 or 18 tanks; our custom racks can meet any requirement.
- Manifolds in brass or stainless steel
- Multiple lift and/or pick-up points
- Lifting eye certifications
- Horizontal frame with compressor mounted on top
- Powder coating
- Regulators and gauges