You have no items in your shopping cart.
Low Pressure Volume Tanks
Nuvair offers a range of low pressure volume tank (Gas Receivers) storage solutions. Free standing, caged, compressor mounted, grass hopper and dual tanks offered with or without integrated diver air filtration.
The use of an air receiver with low pressure compressors has several purposes:
- Removal of moisture
- Decrease the wear and tear of your compressor by reducing cycling
- Provide a short back up supply of air should the compressor be shut off
Nuvair stocks 15,30,60,80,120 and 200 Gallon tanks and can custom order larger tanks.
- Our standard framed tanks are made with 11/2in. Marine Grade Aluminum stock and can be built thicker
- Inlet Valves are 1/2in. and 2 in.brass ball valve with #10 JIC Brass fitting and 1/2in. brass check valve
- Outlet Manifolds from one to four standard 1/2 brass ball valves with #10 JIC brass fittings
- Drain Valve 1/4in. brass ball valve standard additional sizes custom
- Pressure Gauge 0 to 300 PSI
- ASME tanks have a Pressure Relief Valve 1/4in. set at 200 PSI
- Designed and constructed in accordance with ASME Section VIII Div-I Code for compressed air storage use.
- "U" stamped and registered with the National Board of Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Most designs include Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN)
- Exterior surface painted with one coat standard shop primer
- Special exterior and interior coatings available upon request
- Capable of building to American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and United States Coast Guard (USCG) codes
- Custom engineered designs available upon request
- Tanks with compressor top mount plate
- Special Order Higher Pressure Tanks