You have no items in your shopping cart.
Used by technical and rebreather divers, the Nuvair Pro Trimix Alarm analyzer measures helium (He) and oxygen (O2) levels in mixed breathing gases stored in gas cylinders or from the continuous flow of gas from a compressor. The Analyzer is compatible with outdoor and marine environments, is self-calibrating and includes audible and visual alarms for user defined set points. Range: 0-100% with display accuracy of ±2%. As an option, the analyzer can shutdown a compressor by way of analog output at a user-defined set point.
- On/Off Switch
- Display Range of 0.0-100%
- Two (2) custom audible and visual alarms for each gas
- 4-20 mA analog output for external devices
- Capable of shutting down Compressor at set alarm with optional relay cable
- Fast response
- Made to test breathing gases
- Easy-to-Operate, Reliable and Accurate
- Long-life electrochemical oxygen sensor
- Automatic calibration
- Long-life thermal conductive helium sensor