You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nuvair manufactures Gas Analyzers for the Diving, Medical, Safety, Industrial and Government sectors. Our Pro Trimix Analyzer is most commonly used by mix gas and rebreather divers.
The Pro Trimix Helium & Oxygen Analyzer measures Helium (He) and Oxygen (O2) levels in gases in the range of 0 to 100% of volume with a 1% resolution. It can be used to measure the He and O2 content in all breathing gas mixes. The Analyzer is designed to verify Helium & Oxygen concentration in stored gas cylinders as well as to monitor the continuous flow of gas from a compressor. The Analyzer is compatible with outdoor and marine environments. The analyzer is self calibrating and includes audible and visual alarms for user defined set points. As an option the analyzer can shutdown a compressor by way of analog output at a user defined set point.
- Portable Instrument
- LCD Display
- On/Off Switch
- Rugged High Impact Plastic
- Requires Very Little Maintenance
- Low Power Consumption
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- Thermal Conductivity Sensor
- Accurate to +/- 1%
- Easy To Operate, Reliable and Accurate
- Dimensions:(HxWxD):3.9 x 8.7 x 7.5 in ( 9.9 x 22.1 x 19.1 cm)
- Weight:2 lb. 12 ounces (1361 g)
- Model: 9609