Champion Advantage 15 hp Horizontal Compressor with 120 gal Tank
The Champion® Advantage HR15-12 is a simplex, horizontal, reciprocating low-pressure compressor with one 15 hp motor driving an R40 pump. Pump and motor are mounted on a 120-gallon storage tank. The HR15-12 delivers 54.1 ACFM at 175 psi (91.9 m3/hr @ 12 bar). Available for immediate shipment. Ships free in the contiguous United States. For international and outlying state delivery rates, please contact the Nuvair sales team for assistance.
Champion® compressors are proven units, known for their reliability over decades of use. We know our products and understand how they operate in many different operating environments. No matter the application, Champion gets the job done.
The Advantage Program features fully-equipped compressor packages that are available for immediate shipment. Premium accessories on a superior performing compressor—saves you time and protects your investment.
Advantage Standard Features
- Heavy Duty Two-Stage, Splash-Lubricated Air Compressor Pump
- Multi-Finned Cylinders and Head
- Integral Cylinder Head
- 208 V / E3 Power Supply
- Dual Control
- Intercoolers for Cooling Between Stages
- Air Cooled Aftercooler
The factory mounted, heavy duty, air-cooled aftercooler effectively removes up to 65% of the moisture from discharged compressed air.
- Reliable High Flow Disc Valves
- Tapered Roller Main Bearings
- Balanced Crankshaft
- Oil-Level Site Glass
- Centrifugal Unloader for Loadless Starting
- 0-300 psi Air Pressure Gauge
- Factory Fill with ChampLub Lubricants
- 1800 RPM Motor
- Enclosed Belt Guard
- ASME Coded Air Receiver
–Pressure Relief Valve
- Start/Stop Pressure Switch Control
- Oversized Inlet Filter
- Mounted NEMA 1 Control Panel
Provides thermal overload protection, and transformer provides reliable low voltage output to the auxiliary components.
- Adjustable Electric Timed Drain
Automatically discharges moisture from receiver.
- Vibration Isolators
Isolates the compressor unit from the foundation or floor. Reduces noise and protects the unit from vibrations that could cause damage.
- Low-Oil Stop Control
Shuts down the unit when oil levels are below an adequate level. Prevents the unit from restarting until oil level has been restored.
- California Compliant
- Test-Off-Auto (TOA) Switch - Kit*
- Hour Meter - Kit*
- Premium Extended Warranty Kit (R40 Pump)
* Items are shipped loose and are not installed on the compressor package.
(L x W x H)
|HR15-12||120 gal / 454 L||R40||15||73 x 36 x 62 in
185 x 91 x 157 cm
|1210 lb / 549 kg||776||54.1|
The standard warranty covers parts and labor on the package components for one year and three years on the compressor pump. The Champion philosophy ensures long-lasting, reliable equipment. Our warranty program demonstrates our confidence in our products. Each new Champion assembled unit has a 3 year warranty on the compressor pump against defects in materials of workmanship under normal use and service. See Standard Warranty Form BU-32 for complete standard warranty details.
Premium Extended Warranty
Purchase a Premium Warranty Kit at the same time as your new Champion compressor package to receive extended warranty protection. This offer will double the coverage with an additional 3 years of warranty on the compressor pump (parts & labor) providing 6 YEARS of worry free coverage. The Premium Extended Warranty also provides an extra 12 months coverage on the package for a total of 24 months. See Premium Warranty form BU-28 for complete extended warranty details.
- Premium Warranty kit has all necessary service items (oil & filters) for 6 years of annual maintenance.
- The use of approved Champion lubricants are required to maintain the extended warranty period.
- Duplex machines require two kits, one for each pump.
Illinois residents subject to an invoice after the sale for state sales tax owed.
Champion Compressed Air Solutions: Reciprocating | Rotary | Air Treatment
Form BU-28: Premium Extended Warranty
Form BU-32: Standard Warranty Details