4 Bank Fill Panel | 6000 psi Rated
This Nuvair four (4) bank, five (5) whip gas distribution panel is constructed of stainless steel and high-quality fittings. Gas distribution panels dispense gas from storage banks to cylinders/tanks. The PN-4BA is commonly used by dive shops, liveaboards, fire & safety, as an air fill panel. With a maximum operating pressure of 6000 psi (414 bar), it can be used in any application where non-corrosive gas is distributed from storage banks to cylinders. Nuvair fill panels are built-to-order at our California production facility. When ordering, please select input type and fill whip valve type.
The 6000 psi 4 Bank Fill Panel includes:
- (4) Storage controls with valves and gauges
- (1) High pressure-high pressure (HP-HP) regulator
- (5) Fill outlet ports
- (5) Fill valves of your choice: INT (yoke), DIN 232*, DIN 300, SCBA 346, SCBA 347, or Custom
- (5) Fill hoses - 4 ft long
- (1) 4 in fill pressure gauge
Available with your choice of input fitting and fill whip valves. Dimensions: 18 x 30 x 6 in (45.7 x 76.2 x 15.2 cm). This fill panel is built-to-order. Please contact the sales team for estimated lead times.
* Also commonly referred to as DIN 200 in the USA.
Please Note: Fill panels are a gas management tool. Fill panels do not generate compressed air. A source of compressed air is required to fill tanks.