The Pro CO2 analyzer measures carbon dioxide levels of breathing gas mixtures and air. These high performance, general purpose CO2 sensors provide temperature compensated and linear carbon dioxide measurement over sensing range. The sensor contains a long life tungsten filament infrared light source, an optical cavity into which gas diffuses. For multigas analysis, check out the Nuvair Pro Trio and Nuvair Pro 4 Warn.
• Portable or Panel Instrument
• LCD Display
• On/Off Switch
• Rugged High Impact Plastic
• Requires Very Little Maintenance
• Low Power Consumption
• Non-Dispersive Infrared Technology Sensor
• 50 ppm CO2 Resolution on Digital Display
• Low Battery Warning Indicator
• Easy-to-Operate, Reliable and Accurate
• Capable of shutting down compressor at set alarm with optional relays
PLEASE NOTE: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required.
Carbon Dioxide Analyzers