Champion 20 HP Duplex R-70 Pump Compressor with 240 gal Tank
The Champion HR20D-24 is a duplex horizontal reciprocating low-pressure, high-output compressor with two (2) 20 hp motors driving dual R70 pumps. Pumps and motors are mounted on a 240 gallon storage tank. The HR20D-24 delivers 169.8 ACFM at 125 psi (288.5 m3/hr @ 8.6 bar) and 155.6 ACFM at 175 psi (264.4 m3/hr @ 8.6 bar). Ships free in the continental United States. For international and outlying state delivery rates, please contact the Nuvair sales team for assistance.
The Champion R-Series of reciprocating compressors have a time-tested, proven design. Rugged standard features, a wide selection of configurations, and premium quality available options make the R-Series compressors the solution to your application. Delivering high performance, long life and tremendous value—Champion compressors are the proven choice!
- Load-less starting (via centrifugal unloader) for lower energy costs and less wear on drive motor
- ASME inter-stage pressure relief valve for protection
- ODP NEMA 1760 RPM electric motor
- 10 Micron industrial grade intake filter
- ASME / NB certified receivers
- 0–300 psi air pressure gauge on tank
- Available voltages
- Single phase—115/208–230
- Three phase—208/230/460/575
- California Code compliant
- Premium extended warranty kit
- Multiple tank sizes and variations
- Galvanized coated tank
- Vinyl (epoxy) lined tank
- NEMA 4 full-voltage starter upgrade
- TEFC motor upgrades
- Control panel upgrades
- Test/Off/Auto switch*
- Hour Meter*
- Air-cooled aftercooler
- Low oil stop control* (NEMA 1 or 4)
- Dual control (head unloaders)
- Vibration isolators
- Food grade lubricant
- Filter maintenance indicator
- High temperature switch* (NEMA 1 or 4)
- Automatic electric tank drain*
- Mass. code fittings
(L x W x H)
|Shipping Weight||125 psi
|20 x 2||90 x 67 x 76 in
228 x 170 x 193 cm
|Control Panel||Provides thermal overload protection, and transformer provides reliable low voltage output to the auxiliary components. May be mounted or unmounted.|
|Air-Cooled Aftercooler||The factory mounted, heavy duty, air-cooled aftercooler effectively reduces up to 65% of the moisture from discharged compressed air.|
|Automatic Tank Drain||An adjustable electric timed drain automatically discharges moisture from receiver.|
|Vibration Isolators||Isolates the compressor unit from the foundation or floor. Reduces noise and protects the unit from vibrations that could cause damage.|
|Low Oil-Stop Control||Low oil-stop control shuts down the unit when oil levels are below an adequate level. Prevents the unit from restarting until oil level has been restored.|
|Refrigerated Air Dyer||Cools compressed air to a 33–39° dew point, eliminating additional downstream condensation in the air line. Normally, a dryer should be used in conjunction with an aftercooler. Other refrigerated and desiccant dryer types are available.|
The standard warranty covers parts and labor on the package components for one year and three years on the compressor pump. The Champion philosophy ensures long-lasting, reliable equipment. Our warranty program demonstrates our confidence in our products. Each new Champion assembled unit has a 3 year warranty on the compressor pump against defects in materials of workmanship under normal use and service.
Premium Extended Warranty
Purchase a Premium Warranty Kit at the same time as your new Champion compressor package to receive extended warranty protection. This offer will double the coverage with an additional 3 years of warranty on the compressor pump (parts & labor) providing 6 YEARS of worry free coverage. The Premium Extended Warranty also provides an extra 12 months coverage on the package for a total of 24 months. See Premium Warranty form BU-28 for complete extended warranty details.
- Premium Warranty kit has all necessary service items (oil & filters) for 6 years of annual maintenance.
- The use of approved Champion lubricants are required to maintain the extended warranty period.
- Duplex machines require two kits, one for each pump.
Champion Compressed Air Solutions: Reciprocating | Rotary | Air Treatment
Form BU-28: Premium Extended Warranty