You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nuvair has been working with Haskel pumps for years now and is a distributor and authorized service center for Haskel. We are able to provide factory authorized service and O2 cleaning of your existing Haskel pump.
Haskel is a recognized leader in high pressure technology, manufacturing high pressure air driven liquid pumps, gas boosters, air amplifiers, systems and accessory equipment. Haskel International Inc. is the world's leading manufacturer of hydraulic and pneumatic driven, high pressure systems and accessories. For nearly 60 years, Haskel has manufactured a wide range of high pressure air driven liquid pumps, gas boosters, air amplifiers, systems and accessory equipment.
Haskel gas boosters consist of a large area reciprocating air drive piston directly coupled by a connecting rod to a small area gas piston. The gas piston operates in a high pressure gas barrel section. Each gas barrel end cap contains high-pressure inlet and outlet check valves. The air drive section includes a cycling spool and pilot valves that provide continuous reciprocating action when air is supplied to the air drive inlet. Haskel International HG Series Gas Booster Depending on the application, the Haskel basic booster is supplied as a single-stage/double-acting or two-stage design for integration by the customer. Both designs feature: HG series gas booster
- Base booster with integral water cooling jackets
- Smart-valve controller with relief valve protection for smooth, reliable operation
- Full separation between hydraulic drive and modular gas compression sections provide hydrocarbon-free operation
- Stainless steel interconnecting pipe work included on two-stage models
Single-Stage/Double-Acting Gas Booster Units
- Available in 9 models with flow rates to 160 scfm and maximum supply and outlet pressures to 20,000 psi
- Designed for high flow and low-to-medium compression ratios
- Multiple units can be driven by one power source
- Accepts full available supply pressure
Two-Stage Gas Booster Units
- Available in 9 models with flow rates to 29 scfm, maximum supply pressure to 9,000 psi, and maximum outlet pressure to 20,000 psi
- Designed for low flow and medium-to-high compression ratios
- Modular construction for easy gas section maintenance
- Adapts readily to multiple units in parallel or in series driven by one power source