Champion R-Series 13 hp Honda Gas Powered Compressor with 30 gal Tank
The Champion® R-Series HGR7-3H is a horizontal, reciprocating low-pressure compressor with one 13 hp Honda GX390 gas engine driving one Champion R15 pump. Pump and engine are mounted on a 30-gallon storage tank. The HRG7-3H delivers 23.2 ACFM at 175 psi (39.4 m3/hr @ 12 bar). Available for immediate shipment. Ships free in the contiguous United States. For international and outlying state delivery rates, please contact the Nuvair sales team for assistance.
Champion® is the leader in manufacturing dependable compressed air systems. Champion offers a complete line of engine driven compressor packages from 9.1–22.5 HP to meet any application. With an engine driven package there is no need to worry about electrical service. Engine driven air compressors are designed to provide compressed air in remote locations or for emergency production line needs.
R-Series Engine Driven Design Features
Comprehensive gas or diesel engine offering with sizes from 9.1–22.5 hp.
- Flexible Oil Hose Drain
Clean services without messy oil spills.
- Belt Tensioning System with Engine Slide Base
Provides easy service adjustments to the drive belt. The base plate also provides a sturdy platform to assist in vibration reduction.
- High Mounted Pressure Gauge
Easy to read and reduces the risk of damage.
- Simple Mounting Feet
One piece design for easy mounting.
- Precise Throttle Control
Designed to provide accurate load control and easy starting.
- Industrial Duty Cogged V-Belts
Provides maximum reliability and service life with minimal adjustments.
- Pilot Unloader Valve
No more draining the tank pressure from job site to job site. With a simple flip of the valve, the package can be started with a fully pressurized tank.
- Legendary Compressor Pumps
Utilizes the R & PL Series compressors for the most dependable package in the industry.
R-Series Standard Features
- Two-Stage Compressor Pump
- Splash Lubrications
- Integral Cylinder Head
- Belt Driven
- Electric Start
- Does not include battery
- Totally Enclosed Belt Guard
- Oil Level Sight Glass
- Reliable, High Flow Disc Valves
- Vibration Isolators
- Intercooler for Cooling Between Stages
- Precision Balanced Flywheel for Optimum Compressor Cooling
- Gasketless Designed Integral Cylinder/Head
- 3 Year Compressor Pump Warranty
- Pumps Factory Filled with ChampLub Lubricants and are Tested at the Factory Prior to Shipment
- ASME & CRN Certified Air Receiver
- Manual Receiver Drain Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Service Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Receivers Include Vibration Isolators
- Canvas Cover
- Premium Extended Warranty Kit (R15 Pump)
- Vinyl (epoxy) Lined Tank
- Galvanized Coated Tank
(L x W x H)
|HGR7-3H||30 gal / 114 L||R15B||13*||41.6 x 20.5 x 45.5 in
106 x 52 x 116 cm
|485 lb / 220 kg||1025||23.2|
* The Honda GX390 13 hp gas engine is California Code compliant.
The standard warranty covers parts and labor on the package components for one year and three years on the compressor pump. The Champion philosophy ensures long-lasting, reliable equipment. Our warranty program demonstrates our confidence in our products. Each new Champion assembled unit has a 3 year warranty on the compressor pump against defects in materials of workmanship under normal use and service. See Standard Warranty Form BU-32 for complete standard warranty details.
Premium Extended Warranty
Purchase a Premium Warranty Kit at the same time as your new Champion compressor package to receive extended warranty protection. This offer will double the coverage with an additional 3 years of warranty on the compressor pump (parts & labor) providing 6 YEARS of worry free coverage. The Premium Extended Warranty also provides an extra 12 months coverage on the package for a total of 24 months. See Premium Warranty form BU-28 for complete extended warranty details.
- Premium Warranty kit has all necessary service items (oil & filters) for 6 years of annual maintenance.
- The use of approved Champion lubricants are required to maintain the extended warranty period.
- Duplex machines require two kits, one for each pump.
Illinois residents subject to an invoice after the sale for state sales tax owed.