Airguns & Air Rifles
Nuvair supplies and manufactures a full line of compressors, high pressure storage tanks, and accessories for any airgun/air rifle specification or requirement—from the individual airgun enthusiast to large-scale professional air rifle operations. Our compressors deliver 3.4 to 26 CFM (96 to 736 L/min) at 4500 to 6000 psi (310 to 414 bar) and are available in various sizes from fixed systems to portable compressors weighing less than 90 lb (41 kg).
Why buy a compressor from Nuvair?
- The Nuvair production facility is located in Southern California. We ship, fabricate, and service compressors in the USA.
- Don't be fooled by some compressor resellers who pretend to ship from USA. If there is a problem with the compressor, you will be required to return the compressor to the "ship from" country.
- Nuvair believes in customer support after the sale. We support and service every compressor we sell.
- We stock thousands of parts inhouse.
- When you call Nuvair, we answer the phone—not some far away call center.
- Have a question or concern about one of our products? Our California-based sales team answers your phone calls and emails.
- Nuvair doesn’t just ship compressors from manufacturers and call it "good." We go above and beyond by adding upgraded parts like a pressure maintaining valve (PMV) and upgraded fill valves.
- Nuvair bench tests every compressor we sell before shipment to ensure the compressor you receive operates as expected.
For over 30 years, Nuvair has manufactured and distributed compressors for use around the world. Whether for personal or continuous-duty use, our compressors deliver 3.4 to 26.4 SCFM (96-748 L/min) at up to 6000 psi (414 bar). We have used our years of experience in creating airgun and air rifle compressor solutions for:
- Airgun enthusiasts looking for lightweight, portable compressed air solutions
- Air rifle shop owners who service and maintain customer equipment throughout the day
- Large airgun facilities requiring a continuous-duty system to support multiple customers in action.
Nuvair stocks a full line of high pressure (HP) storage tanks. Capacities range from 493 cu ft (13.97 m³) to 537 cu ft (15.2 m³) with rated pressures of 4500 psi (310 bar) to 7000 psi (482 bar).
The tanks listed on this page can be filled and transported across most of the world's borders. Cylinders comply with ASME Section VIII, Division 1, Mandatory Appendix 22 or UN/ISO 9809 - 2:200 - Parts 1 & 2. DOT qualification and optional TC stamp for Canada available.
For large operations, also listed on the HP Storage Tank page are our custom-made storage rack and tank combinations. Certified frame packages available on certain models. Nuvair also offers 4-, 6-, 8-, 9-, 12- and 16-tank rack packages.
Nuvair supplies a full line of airgun accessories, for airgun enthusiasts to professional air rifle vendor shops and field fill stations.
Accessories include regulators, valves, fill whips, fittings of all types, and service/repair kits.
Examples of Airgun & Air Rifle Compressed Air Solutions
Items 1-8 of 10
- Personal Airgun Inline Filter Kit with Quick DisconnectPB-PFILTER$229.00