Our nitrogen (N2) analyzers are easy to operate with user-changeable components. They are used extensively in the automotive, food, and military industries. Available in handheld and panel mount versions. Range of 0.0-100.0% nitrogen with accuracy to ±0.1%.
- High and low custom audible and visual alarms
- Sensor is specific to oxygen mixtures
- User replaceable batteries and sensors
- Low battery warning indicator
- Adjustable calibration value
PLEASE NOTE: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required.