Shipping & Delivery
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on Supplies & Shipping
The COVID-19 pandemic has had worldwide impacts on product shipping and component supplies. If you have expedited shipping requirements, please call the Nuvair sales department at +1.805.815.4044 to discuss available shipping options and product availability. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Nuvair.com ships packages using the following carriers for most internet orders:
- FedEx® for most domestic and international customers, up to 150 lb.*
- DHL Express Worldwide to some international destinations, up to 150 lb.
- USPS® Priority Mail® on a limited number of items for customers in the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the U.S. Outlying Islands, up to 2 lb.
We cannot ship to all countries. If shipping is not available to your area, you will be notified at checkout. For specific carrier information, please refer to the information below.
Signature Required Delivery
To reduce the likelihood of credit card fraud and/or theft at the delivery location, orders over $250 US generally require a signature on delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Although not recommended by Nuvair.com, you may opt out of Signature Required Delivery by:
- Ordering products online and selecting USPS® Priority Mail® delivery.
- Ordering by phone by calling +1.805.815.4044.
- Ordering online, then by contacting the sales department with your order number to opt out of Signature Required Delivery.
Customers who choose to opt out of Signature Required Delivery assume all liability for shipments delivered without a signature.
Same Day Shipping
Please understand certain products available for purchase at Nuvair.com may not be available for same day shipping due to stock on hand or time required to fabricate the finished product. Orders placed on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), California holidays, or during non-business hours will be processed the next business day. If you have questions about your order processing time or require expedited handling, please contact the sales department.
We offer the following methods of FedEx® domestic and international shipping:
FedEx First Overnight®: first thing the next-business morning
FedEx Priority Overnight®: next business-day morning
FedEx Standard Overnight®: next business-day afternoon
FedEx 2 Day®: 2 business days
FedEx Home Delivery®: 1-7 business days based on distance to the residential delivery destination
FedEx Express Saver®: 3 business days
FedEx International Economy®: within 5 business days
FedEx International Priority®: 1, 2 or 3 business days
*Although rare, Nuvair reserves the right to ship using a different carrier without prior notice. The customer will be notified of the change in carrier at time of shipment.
Indirect Signature Required
FedEx® will obtain a signature in one of three ways:
- From someone at the delivery address.
- From a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address.
- The recipient can sign a FedEx® door tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.
- In the U.S. and Canada, Indirect Signature Required is available for residential shipments only.
Direct Signature Required
FedEx® will obtain a signature from someone at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx® may reattempt delivery. Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.
Other carriers have different signature delivery requirements that are specific to that company’s policy.
USPS® Priority Mail®
Nuvair offers USPS® Priority Mail® service on a select number of items that:
- Weigh 2.0 lb or less.
- Fit into a USPS® Priority Mail® Flat Rate Box (8-11/16 in L x 5-7/16 in W x 1-3/4 in H).
- Ship to customers in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Outlying Islands.
USPS® Priority Mail® includes USPS Tracking®. Insurance for each flat rate box is $50. Signature Confirmation™ is not available on these orders. Customers who select USPS® Priority Mail® shipping assume all liability for shipments delivered without a signature.