Repairs & Maintenance
Our services do not end at the sale at Nuvair. Our factory-trained repair technicians are versed on a wide variety of compressors and products related to compressed gas. We are happy to bid maintenance, repair and parts for all the compressors and accessories we sell. If you have a compressor make that we do not carry, please contact us to see if we can be of service.
Nuvair technicians are trained to service all the products we sell. Our in-house and field technicians can service your Bauer, Champion, Coltri, CompAir, Mako, Max-Air, or Nuvair compressor with confidence and in a timely manner. Nuvair stocks many parts and uses original manufacturers’ replacement parts for repairs and service. Give Nuvair a call for your next compressor routine maintenance or complete overhaul. We will work with you to get the job done. Contact Nuvair by phone during our business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- Labor is charged per hour of an 8-hour workday.
- Time-and-a-half after 8 hours and on Saturdays is charged.
- Sundays & Holidays: Double time is charged per hour.
Outside the Local Area or the United States
- Nuvair will send a service worker to your place of operation via plane, boat, or train. We offer competitive travel day rates. Services onsite will be billed at our normal rates with the exception of a 8-hour day minimum while on location.
- All rates are plus expenses such as round-trip airfare, departure taxes, taxi, parking, or any other transportation cost for travel to the location of service. Additionally, lodging (hotel/motel), meals, beverages, any special permits or bond fees necessary to work at the location, plus a $20.00 per day miscellaneous fee will be applied.
- These rates apply unless otherwise agreed upon in advance and in writing, signed by Nuvair management. All payments must be made in US funds: Cash, cashier’s check, money order, credit card, or any other non-revocable payment method. SORRY, NO CHECKS ACCEPTED!
- All labor costs do not include parts, outside contractor cost, special handling and shipping costs, long distance phone calls for any parts needed to complete repairs or fabrication of equipment not in stock or done in house. Labor costs include planning, layout, sight inspection, design and work done with outside contractors.