The Nuvair Pro H2O Alarm and 4 Warn analyzers can measure moisture (H2O) levels in stored gas cylinders or monitor H20 in the gases in the continuous gas flow from a compressor. Includes audible and visual alarms with user-defined set points.
- Working pressure of 100-6000 psi
- Unlimited flow rates
- Programmable alarm thresholds
- Fast response
- Universal power options
- Optional relays for external alarm or compressor shutdown before filter elements saturate
PLEASE NOTE: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required.
Items 1-8 of 10
- Pro H2O Moisture Probe Manual Valve Sampling Manifold99-9607-DP-MAN$566.00
- Pro H2O Moisture Probe Adaption for Coltri Vertical Filtration99-9607-DP-CV$595.00
- Pro H2O Moisture Probe Adaption for CAN Filtration99-9607-DP-6071$603.00