Hydrovane rotary vane compressors have a long history of reliability, versatility, and cost effectiveness. Known for their rotary vane technology, Hydrovane originally offered a wide range of compressors, powered by 1.5 hp to 60 hp (1.1–45 kW) motors delivering 4 to 259 CFM at 87–145 psi (0.6–7.33 m³/min @ 6–10 bar).
Hyrdovane is now part of Gardner Denver, a worldwide provider of air compression and vacuum products. Hydrovane compressor are available worldwide. In the United States, Gardner Denver produces Hydrovane compressors under both the Champion® and Hydrovane brands. Contact Nuvair for any of your Champion and Hydrovane compressor needs.
HYDROVANE HR & HV SERIES
The Hydrovane HR Series are 5-10 hp enclosed base mounted units. The HV Series are 15-60 hp enclosed base mounted units. As Gardner Denver completes its branding updates, here is an overview of model configuration, brand, and availability during this transition:
- HR04–HR07 enclosed base mounted only currently Hydrovane blue, but changing to Champion brand with white paint
- HV11–HV45 enclosed base mounted only currently Hydrovane blue, but changing to Champion brand white paint
- HRRS07 & HVRS11–HVRS45 are variable speed, enclosed base mounted only currently Hydrovane blue, but changing to Champion brand with white paint
The Champion® LV/LVR Series are fixed speed, direct drive rotary vane compressors designed for continuous duty. Available in airend, tripod (LV01 only), simplex, duplex, and hypac configurations. 2–15 hp, 100–150 psi, delivers 6.3–72.8 CFM. Champion The LV/LVR Series models are available in the following configurations:
- LV01: Open vane, airend & motor, or tripod.
- LV04: Airend & motor, simplex, duplex, and hypac
- LVR05 – LVR07: Airend & motor, simplex, duplex, and hypac
- LVR11: hypac configuration only
These popular continuous-duty rotary vane compressors are great for applications that have outgrown a reciprocating compressor and/or have a low noise requirement. When compared to a rotary screw compressor, rotary vane units are less complex and often has a smaller footprint. Rotary vane compressors are typically priced between a reciprocating compressor and rotary screw compressor.
- 2 hp to 15 hp
- Tripod: 2 hp
- Simplex: 2–15 hp
- Duplex: 5–10 hp
- LV/LVR hypac (open): 5–15 hp with dryer
- Tripod: up to 6.3
- Simplex: up to 36.4
- Duplex: up to 72.8
- Slow speed at 1760 RPM (60 Hz)
- 100% continuous duty cycle
- TEFC motor
- Direct drive
- 100 psi or 150 psi
- Refrigerated dryer comes with hypac configuration (5-15 hp)
- Low noise levels