The most convenient, efficient and effective way to cool your high pressure compressor. Extend the life of your compressor by considering one of our sea or fresh WATER COOLED compressor systems. A variety of water cooled compressor sizes is available to match your particular application with delivery rates of 8.4-27 SCFM (238-764 L/min) at up to 6000 psi (414 bar).
Water Cooled Compressor Features
Fresh or Sea Water
Our water cooled systems for high pressure compressors can be used in freshwater or seawater scenarios.
A cooler compressor substantially extends its life, including but not limited to the filters and the valves.
Water is over 3000 times more efficient than air at absorbing and storing heat in a normal climate.
How It Works
- When the machine is running, water is pumped through the coolers.
- The water coolers are used in place of the regular air cooling tubes.
- The heated water can then be directed overboard.
- A temperature probe is attached to the compressor’s air lines which prevents unit from running without sufficient water flow.
- Cooling water flow switch will not allow compressor to run with inadequate water flow. This is to prevent overheating.
- A zinc is located on each cooler to protect it from corrosion.
Compatible Compressor Models
|Fill Time*||~3 minutes||~4 minutes||~5 minutes||~9 minutes||~11 minutes|
|Charging Rate*||27 SCFM (764 L/min)||20.4 SCFM (577 L/min)||15.8 SCFM (447 L/min)||11.3 SCFM (320 L/min)||8.4 SCFM (238 L/min)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6000 psi (414 bar)||6000 psi (414 bar)||6000 psi (414 bar)||5000 psi (345 bar)||5000 psi (345 bar)|
*Based on 80 cu ft cylinder from 500 to 3000 psi.