Pro 4 Warn Alarm Analyzer
The Pro 4 Warn combines three gas analyzers—oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), and carbon dioxide (CO2)—a moisture monitor (H2O), and a high-temperature sensor into a single water-resistant box. Abnormal readings activate audible and visual alarms; an optional relay can shutdown equipment or sound external alarms when temperature or gases reach unacceptable levels.
The Pro 4 Warn is mounted in a water- and impact-resistant case with a clear cover that allows for viewing of all gas displays and visual alarms. There is easy external access to analyzer controls that are compatible with outdoor and marine environments.
The analyzer is AC powered with a battery backup that can independently operate the analyzer for 3-4 hours. The analyzers use a flow restrictor to deliver sample gas to the sensors as pressurized gases must be regulated down to avoid damage to the analyzers.
The Pro 4 Warn is equipped with audible and visual alarms for high temperature and user-programmable low and high threshold gas (CO, CO2 and O2) content. If the alarm sounds, the analog output can activate an optional relay that shuts down compressors automatically, sounds a remote alarm, or activates emergency backup systems.
PLEASE NOTE: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required.
- Programmable alarm thresholds
- Audible and visual alarms
- Fast response
- High temperature switch
- Compact water-resistant container
- Designed to test breathing gases
- Easy to operate
- Reliable and accurate
- Optional relays for external Alarm or compressor control
- Audible and visual alarms for oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), moisture (H2O) & high temperature
- On/Off buttons for individual monitors
- Temperature compensated sensors
- User replaceable batteries and sensors
- Low battery warning indicator
- Factory reset
- 0-2500 is 50 ppm range CO2
- Better than 50 ppm accuracy
- Audible visual alarms for high moisture content in filters
- Warning light for filter changes
High Temperature Alarm
- Audible and visual alarms for high temperatures at the final stage
- Relays to shutdown compressor
- 0-100% range oxygen monitor
- 36-month electrochemical sensor
- ±1% accuracy
- 0-100 ppm range CO monitor
- 18-month electrochemical sensor
- ±1% accuracy