MCH4 High Pressure Compressor
Compact and lightweight, the MCH4 is easy to transport and operate. It works on a 110-volt, 20-amp plug‡ and is commonly used to fill airgun tanks and single scuba cylinders at home, on boats or on dive trips. Fill hose and air filtration system are included.
The Nuvair MCH4 compressor uses a 110-volt, 20 amp plug, and is commonly used to fill airgun tanks and single scuba cylinders at home, on boats, or on dive trips. Its compact dimensions and light weight—under 100 lbs—make it easy to transport and operate. Fill an 80 cu ft scuba tank in under an hour. Fill hose and air filtration system are included.
- Excellent portability
- Intake filter
- Filling hose with on/off valve
- Oil-filled pressure gauge 0~5800 psi (400 bar)
- Grade D breathing air filtration
- Disposable purification cartridge is convenient and easy to replace
- Mounted on a durable powder coated steel frame with convenient carrying handles
- Pressure maintaining valve for optimum air processing
- Oil/water separating chambers with manual drains
- Printed spare parts list and user manual
- One year warranty
|Fill Time*||Approximately 57 minutes|
|Charging Rate*||1.4 SCFM (40 L/min)|
110 V / E1 / 60 Hz
|Power||2 hp (1.5 kW)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3260 psi (225 bar)|
|Number of Stages||4|
|Number of Fill Hoses||1|
(L x W x H)
|27 x 15 x 16 in
(69 x 38 x 40 cm)
|Weight||90 lb (41 kg)|
|Lubrication||Splash Lubrication, capacity 12 oz|
|Air Quality||CGA Grade D (Grade E optional)|
‡ Plug and wall socket not included.
* Based on 80 cu ft cylinder from 500 to 3000 psi.
** Requires 21 amp breaker and #10 wire.