Pro H2O Alarm Analyzer - Panel Mount
The Pro H2O Analyzer measures moisture (H2O) levels in gases in the range of 0 to 500 parts per million (ppm). The analyzer is designed to either verify H2O concentration in stored gas cylinders or monitor continuous compressor gas flow. Extend the service life of air filtration systems by monitoring excessive moisture levels.
Inquire with your sales representative for sensor replacement information.
Designed for installation on a compressor control panel or other flat surface, the Nuvair Pro H2O Alarm panel mount analyzer measures moister levels in breathing gas mixtures or air. Audible and visual alarms for low and high moisture content can be set by the user. If the alarm sounds, the analog output can activate an optional relay that shuts down compressors automatically, sounds a remote alarm, or activates an emergency backup system.
- Audible and visual alarms for high moisture content
- Universal power options
- Working pressures of 100-6000 psi
- No limit on flow rates
- Programmable alarm thresholds
- Fast response
- Easy to operate, reliable and accurate
- Made to be installed in multiple systems
- Optional relays for external alarm or compressor shutdown before filter elements saturate
- 110/220 V wall plug-in or DIN rail power option
|Display Range||0-500 ppm|
|Display Accuracy||5 ppm + 9% from measured value|
|Expected Sensor Life||3 years|
|Power (Voltage / Frequency)||110 or 220 V / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-100%|
|Pressure||0 to 80 bar|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4 x 2 x 5.5 in (10.1 x 5 x 14 cm)|