DE-OX ZIP PRO Oxygen Analyzer
DE-OX ZIP PRO oxygen analyzer is designed for measurement of oxygen in a mixed gas. The alarms featured in this model include two audible alarms for high and low percentages and an analog output for shutting down and/or setting off external alarms for your compressor automatically (with optional relay). Compatible with nitrox, heliox and trimix.
DE-OX ZIP PRO represents the simplest and up-to-date measurement instrument for the analysis of oxygenate mixed gas. Unique features include two audible alarms (minimum and maximum), standard analog 4-20 mA and open collector outputs. Specially designed and manufactured for the analysis of binary and ternary gas mix (like nitrox, heliox and trimix), for detection of oxygen in any environment (hyperbaric, saturation, etc.). Oxygen sensor, the electronic board and the battery are integrated in one device.
The instrument can be automatically calibrated in any known gas mix for giving the less error. DE-OX ZIP PRO can be used for continuously reading during mixed gas filling. It can alert and help in switching off the compressor if the oxygen value goes out the set alarms range (for instance, 40% oxygen).
- Full digital measurement instrument
- Display of oxygen percentage in the range 0.0-100.0%
- 0.1 % of volume resolution
- Automatic calibration in air or in any known mix
- Digital zero calibration (optional)
- Sensor and analyzer autosetting
- Long life electrochemical sensor
- Two custom audible and visible alarms
- Analog 4-20 mA output for external devices (optional)
- Open Collector output (optional)
- Battery low indicator
- milliVolt sensor output reading
- Standard 9 Volt transistor battery
- Simple battery and sensor replacement
- Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup
- Soft protection and transport bag
- Numeric display of 2 x 1.3 in (50 x 35 mm)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3 in (8.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Available with external sensor (optional)