Electronic Touch Screen PLC for MCH36 Compressors
- Filling: Displays filling pressure
- Maximum Pressure: Displays maximum filling pressure. When reached, the compressor turns off.
- Panel Temperature: Displays internal temperature
- Running: Indicates compressor on
- Stop: Indicates compressor off
- Discharge: Manual discharge
Hour Meter Display
- Total Hours: Hours of compressor runtime
- Oil/Filter change: Hours remaining for next oil/filter change
- Suction Filter Change: Hours remaining for next oil change
Customer Setting Display
- Maximum Pressure: Indicates maximum filling pressure. When pressure is reached, compressor turns off.
- Oil Pressure Alarm: Maximum oil pressure alarm
- First Stage Pressure Alarm
- Second Stage Pressure Alarm
- Third Stage Pressure Alarm
- Panel Temperature Alarm: Maximum panel temperature alarm
- Oil Level Alarm: Low oil level alarm
- Reversed Phase Alarm: Three-phase sequence alarm, reverse two phases of the electrical supply line of the compressor
- Manostat Alarm: Manostat maximum pressure alarm, the filling pressure reached the maximum pressure set up on the front manometer.
- Motor Thermal Alarm: Compressor motor thermal trip switch, open the electrical panel and re-set the thermal switch.