Nuvair Traveler Portable Nitrox Generating System
The Nuvair Traveler efficiently and cost-effectively produces nitrox using gas or electric power, without the hazards or expense of pressurized oxygen blending. Supplies air or generates enriched air nitrox up to 40% at 3,600 PSI (248 bar).
The Nuvair Traveler nitrox system allows for efficient and cost-effective nitrox production using gas or electric power, without the hazards or expense of blending with stored high-pressure oxygen (O2). Instead, the system uses a semi-permeable membrane to produce nitrox from air. A portion of the nitrogen in air is separated out, leaving an oxygen-rich nitrox mixture. This nitrox mixture can be pumped up to a maximum pressure of 3600 PSI (250 bar) when filling scuba cylinders.
The nitrox membrane requires a low pressure air source to make nitrox. High pressure air from scuba cylinders or storage tanks—along with a regulator—can be used to supply this LP air to the membrane system. Simple-to-operate, reliable and versatile, without the hassles or hazards of oxygen partial pressure blending. It is also portable and lightweight, making for easy transport.
The Traveler is designed to fill scuba-sized cylinders, not larger storage tanks. The Traveler II is manufactured at Nuvair's California production facility.
- 6 CFM nitrox membrane system with oxygen analyzer
- Electric (single/three phase) or gas powered
- HP compressor pumps air to 4500 PSI (310 bar) and nitrox to 3,600 PSI (248 bar)
- Rigid powder-coated welded aluminum frame
- Static mixing tube and air intake filter
- Produces its own high pressure supply air*
- Pump HP air or nitrox containing 21-40% oxygen
- Lower costs, less hassles and hazards compared to O2 blending
- Can use HP air from scuba cylinders to make nitrox
- Simple to operate, reliable and versatile
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport
- Automatic HP condensate drains
- Automatic fill pressure stop
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
- Stainless steel compressor frame
- Hour meter
|Traveler (PN: 7051)|
|22 in (56 cm)
51 in (130 cm)
16 in (41 cm)
134-140 lbs (61-64 kg)
|Full Load Amps||230 V / E3 / 60 Hz
230 V / E1 / 60 Hz
115 V / E1 / 50 Hz
|11 Amps PN: 7051.2-HP
17 Amps PN: 7051.1-HP
29 Amps PN: 7051.0-HP
|Membrane Input||Operating Pressure
Supply Air Volume
|90-165 PSI (6-11 bar)
4-11 SCFM (113-312 L/min)
110 ±5°F(43 ±3°C)
|HP Nitrox Compressor||Charging Rate
Horsepower - Electric
Horsepower - Gas
|3.4-4.2 SCFM (95-119 L/min)
3-4 hp (2.2-3 kW)
5.5 hp (4 kW)
* Using two scuba-sized tanks, one tank can provide high pressure air for nitrox generation and the second tank filled with the nitrox produced.
** Single 80 cu ft cylinder from 500 to 3,000 PSI (34 to 207 bar).
Limited one (1) year warranty.