2 Bank Fill Panel
This Nuvair two (2) bank, two (2) whip gas distribution panel is constructed of stainless steel and high-quality fittings. Gas distribution panels dispense gas from storage banks to cylinders/tanks. The PN-2BA is commonly used by dive shops, liveaboards, fire & safety, as an air fill panel. It can also be used in any application where non-corrosive gas is distributed from storage banks to cylinders. Nuvair fill panels are built-to-order at our California production facility. When ordering, please select input type and fill whip valve type.
The 2 Bank Fill Panel includes:
- (2) Storage controls with gauges and isolation valves
- (1) High pressure-high pressure (HP-HP) regulator
- (2) Fill outlet ports
- (2) Fill valves of your choice: INT (yoke), DIN 232*, DIN 300, SCBA 346, SCBA 347, or Custom
- (2) Fill hoses - 4 ft long
- (1) 2½ in regulated fill gauge
Available with your choice of input fitting and fill whip valves. Dimensions (L × W × H [including control knobs]): 18 × 12 × 6.2 in (45.7 × 30.5 × 15.7 cm). This fill panel is built-to-order. Please contact the sales team for estimated lead times.
* Also commonly referred to as DIN 200 in the USA.
Please Note: Fill panels are a gas management tool. Fill panels do not generate compressed air. A source of compressed air is required to fill tanks.