4 Bank Air/Nitrox Fill Panel
This Nuvair dive shop four (4) bank, five (5) whip air/nitrox fill panel with three-way switch valve is constructed of stainless steel and high quality fittings. It is built-to-order at our California production facility. When ordering, please select input type and fill whip type.
Designed for use by dive shops with both air and nitrox banks, this four (4) bank, five (5) whip panel has a three-way valve that divides the panel into two (2) banks for air and two (2) banks for nitrox. The valve insures the operator does not cross-contaminate banks. The panel includes:
- (2) Air storage control with valves and gauges
- (2) Nitrox storage control with valves and gauges
- (1) High pressure-high pressure (HP-HP) regulator for fill control
- (5) Fill outlet ports
- (5) Fill yokes of your choice (INT, DIN 232*, DIN 300, or Custom)
- (5) Fill hoses - 4 ft long
- (1) 4 in fill pressure gauge
- (1) Nuvair Pro O2 Analyzer with high pressure-low pressure (HP-LP) regulator and flow restrictor
Available with your choice of two types of inputs and three fill whip types. Fill panel dimensions and weight with fittings; not including hoses or fill yokes (H × W v D: 18 × 30 × 6 in (45.7 × 76.2 × 15.2 cm) | 40 lb (18.1 kg). All Nuvair fill panels are built-to-order. Please contact the sales team for estimated lead times.
* Also commonly referred to as DIN 200 in the USA.
Please Note: Fill panels are a gas management tool. Fill panels do not generate compressed air. A source of compressed air is required to fill tanks.